KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Manage the Literacy Boost and Numeracy Boost portfolio
2. Lead the Literacy Boost and Numeracy Boost Assessments for the ECCE Project.
3. Develop and finalize teacher training material, community action modules and other material required by the project.
4. Oversee and undertake professional development of school teachers, community learning workers and project team.
5. Develop training and field schedules, and other field plans as and when required
6. Improve Literacy Boost tool kit and assessment schemes
7. Responsible for all Literacy and Numeracy Boost reporting
8. Work in close collaboration with technical team in ECCE Project and the Education and Child Development team in Islamabad
SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS (our Values in Practice)
· Holds self accountable for making decisions, managing resources efficiently, achieving and role modelling Save the Children values
- Holds the team and partners accountable to deliver on their responsibilities - giving them the freedom to deliver in the best way they see fit, providing the necessary development to improve performance and applying appropriate consequences when results are not achieved
· Sets ambitious and challenging goals for themselves (and their team), takes responsibility for their own personal development and encourages others to do the same
· Widely shares their personal vision for Save the Children, engages and motivates others
· Future orientated, thinks strategically.
· Builds and maintains effective relationships, with their team, colleagues, members and external partners and supporters;
· Values diversity, sees it as a source of competitive strength
· Approachable, good listener, easy to talk to
· Develops and facilitates/encourages new and innovative solutions
· Willing to take disciplined risks
· Honest, encourages openness and transparency
· commitment to Save the Children Values