Reporting to the HOD, this key leadership role is responsible for managing and coordinating the resources and processes to deliver software releases of NetSol products, while helping to define the vision, definition and strategy for the development team by driving project initiatives that deliver on the NetSol vision.
• Work together with team leads to plan and execute projects, ensure that teams have appropriate product and technical specifications, direction, and resources to deliver products effectively by establishing realistic estimates for timelines while ensuring that projects remain on target to meet deadlines.
• Track and report the status of projects on various teams, acting as a gateway through which work should be assigned to appropriate teams while ensuring that project scope is adequately defined
• Demonstrate leadership abilities to our commercial and government clients with the deployment of software enhancements and fixes that are coordinated based on release schedules.
• Demonstrate a software plan that meets the future needs of our commercial and government clients on technical challenges of industry demands.
• Serve as the technical lead in all client meetings which have implemented NetSol products.
• Evolve the existing software system applications and architecture in various areas as needed.
• Helping developers resolve problems both technical as well as human resources issues , tracking and approving vacation and personal days for employees within their teams and monitoring individual employees’ performance and relaying this to upper management.
• Provide leadership and guidance to coach, motivate, and lead team members to their optimum performance levels and career development.