We are looking for a Senior Java Architect experienced in object orientated design to maintain and develop our award winning Shadow-Planner business continuity management software. A proactive and exciting development schedule requires this position to be fulfilled as soon as possible.
If you're a team player, looking for a challenge, attractive salary and would like to work for a leader in its field, then please apply with full confidence.
Senior Java Architects responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Owning high level designs of technical solutions where you will provide input into detailed technical designs while coaching the implementation team and managing the governance of the technical delivery.
- As the architect you will support the solutions through to delivery. You will also be evaluating the existing product design and suggesting improvements.
- We expect that candidate should be well versed inJava/JEEand supporting technologies, so you can evaluate the benefits of creating solutions using a variety of frameworks and technologies likeSpring,Hibernate,ANT, Mavem, EJBs, JPA and Flex.
- You will have a strong understanding of the Java technology stack and supporting technologies and open source solutions likeJackRabbitand application servers particularlyJBoss.
- You will interact with multiple stakeholders and will be required to work with an array of skilled specialists.
- Applicants will need to have a demonstrable record of designing and architecture complex systems using Java technologies in enterprise environments.
- You will have full software development lifecycle experience including designing, white boarding and prototyping solutions and supporting all aspects of delivery.
- You may also be required to travel to Europe therefore good English communication both written and verbal will be highly desirable.