Purpose of the Position
The HR& Finance Assistant position is expected to support the CFO in maintaining all HR related work and facilitate all the managers in hiring process of the staff and keep all the records of the employees. This position is primarily advertised to deal with HR related issues of the Organization. It is also expected from this person that he/she will assist the CFO in finance and accounts related issues as per the need of the CFO. IH Pakistan is expected 70% HR and 30% Finance related work from this position.
Human Resource Assistant
- Assist in all the sector heads in the job advertisement
- Assist the relevant departments in coordination with candidates for interviews
- Facilitate the joining of all newly hired staff in consultation with the relevant department heads. Candidates
- To keep all the personal data of the employees, this can be used for employee’s benefits, in case life insurance etc.
- Maintain the personnel files of all employees in a well organized manner both in soft and hard shape, by introducing modern formats and innovative ideas
- Ensure that all interview documentation is complete before preparation of Staff Contracts and similarly keep the records of all supporting documentation in the case of addendums
- Taking induction of new joiners, providing updated information for ID cards
- Keeping up-to-date performance appraisal tracker, leave tracker etc
- Assist the Managers in the preparation of Interview documents, evaluation sheets
- Also Participate in Interviews as per need where necessary
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by supervisor
- Assist the Country Finance Officer in the payments for the IH Project Office expenses / advances
- Check for compliance with policies and procedures before making any payments.
- Assist the CFO Deduction of Taxes as per prevailing laws & regulations
- Prepare vouchers & daily cash counts sheet on daily basis.
- Prepare & maintain schedules (advances, payables, prepayments etc.)
- Preparation/ coding/ disbursement of bank payment & receipt vouchers.
- Assist the CFO in collections of supporting documents for all expenses.
- To visit and quickly mover to all departments for signing cheques from signatories
- Support IH staff during the internal/ external audit by voucher filling
- Filling of vouchers and documents and tagging of all files.
- Assist finance team in monthly financial report
- Assist finance team in preparation of journal vouchers
- Be available with finance team during monthly closing
Liaises With: Country Admin Officer, Program Heads, Field Managers, Country Manager
- Master in Management, MBA or Master Degree and practical experience in relevant field
- At least 1-2 years work experience in similar role
- Good communication & team building skills
- Knowledge of development issues & concepts
- Experience of working in an insecure environment