· To assist CP/CRG team in the development of child protection plans and to implement project activities as per project plan.
· Identify and develop project-specific relationships with partner organizations and support the CP-CRG team in ensuring best practices and quality in all child protection project initiatives.
· Ensure that line management is updated with latest information on key developments in the program and partnerships.
· Undertake regular monitoring visits to the field and provide feedback to partners. Ensure all the objectives along with indicators as outlined in the project proposal are met while ensuring high quality.
· Assist the CP-CRG team in compiling progress reports.
· Assist CP-CRG team in preparing and regularly updating budgets and taking approval as per organizational procedures and ensure quarterly budget variance remains within tolerance level.
· Assist and act as bridge between project manager and implementing partner on program budgeting.
· Represent SC before various stakeholders. Both internal and external
· Seek to develop and incorporate child-friendly methodologies to promote child participation in project implementation.
· Participate as appropriate in assessments and responses in the case of humanitarian emergencies.
· Ensure child protection policy of Save the Children across the all activities of project.