· Assist in the implementation of the livelihood program in a manner that promotes gender quality, Democratic decision-making and is all-inclusive.
· Promote and adhere to the principles and objectives of the save the children.
· In close supervision with the community mobilization coordinator and livelihood coordinator design an strategic community development plan in particular with focusing in cash grants, cash for work, livestock and agriculture support.
· Identify target communities and mobilize community groups.
· Establish new contacts with communities.
· Liaise and coordinate with livelihoods programme staff for project implementation.
· Provide technical assistance to & advise community groups on projects identification and implementation strategies
· Liaise and work with community groups and project to ensure accountability and best use of project resources.
· Actively support community mobilization and livelihood coordinator in implementation of sectoral initiatives.
· Weekly reporting on progress.
· Comply with the requirements of Save the Children’s Child Protection Policy to ensure maximum protection for children
· Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role