* Should have a excellent understanding of accounting basics and technicalities.
* Should be able to set up an efficient accounting system that gives a clear and precise picture of the financial standing of the company
* Should be able to manage accounts for the company
* Should be able to develop new and efficient procedures and SOP's for the company financial system
* Should be able to maintain complete transparency in the accounting system
* Should be able to maintain checks and balances on all transactions.
*Should have an exact understanding of chart of accounts, financial headings.
*Should be able to make Trial Balance, Balance sheet, Profit and loss statement, petty cash vouchers, financial forecast.
* Most IMPORTANTLY, should be able to utilize his skills and experience in bring down costs and contain expenses.
*Should be extremely knowledgeable on Microsoft Excel and other financial softwares.