AutoSoft Dynamics is looking to hire highly motivated individual(s) with strong Software Quality Assurance concepts and experience.
The candidate(s) will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing comprehensive test plans for product as well as system verification.
- System deployment at client sites and providing customer support when required to ensure timely, accurate, and complete resolution of customer reported items or questions to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Validating that software releases meet product or system specifications and business requirements.
- Reporting,tracking and analyzing test results and works collaboratively with development during all stages of projects to provide in process testing results.
- Ensure compliance with different information security policies and controls which are currently in practice in the organization
- Ensure compliance to the implemented of information security policies.
- Ensure that the information/data of our clients and their customers is maintained according to the Information Security Standard, by applying adequate and appropriate information security controls
The Candidate(s) should possess:
- Demonstrated ability to work well with business analysts, programmers and end users in a cross functional team.
- Strong conceptual knowledge and understanding of SDLC, Software Quality Assurance methodologies and practices.
- Knowledge of Processes and Standards i.e. ISO, CMM etc.
- SQL data base knowledge and experience with software configuration management is desirable.
- Experience in system integration and user acceptance testing.
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to develop, set up, and manage test environments
Note: Candidates possessing Banking Knowledge and/or Banking Experience are encouraged to apply