We are seeking a software product consultant for our data analysis software product. The purpose of this product is to provide statistical data analysis services to semiconductor industry.
This position will be responsible for the improvement of development and testing processes of software product. The person should have experience of software product developer and team management. The person should have practical experience of international client/server and distributed database driven product development, maintenance and implementation.
- Professional experience in designing, developing and implementing enterprise client/server, and distributed software applications.
- Professional experience to design, develop and manage large databases with huge volume of data using MS SQL Server and Oracle.
- Development knowledge of statistical analysis applications with huge volume of data is a plus.
- Experience of developing software products for international Market.
- Knowledge of complete software development life cycle and implementation knowledge of enterprise software targeted more than 100users.
- Knowledge on how to implement and improve security in Software Applications.
- Hands on experience to implement user friendly interfaces.
- Strong object oriented analysis and design concepts.
- Project management utilizing the full systems development life cycle.
- Supervision of project teams consisting of five personnel or more.
- Hands on experience on writing documents such as RS, FS, technical guides, and users guides, Participated in configuration management and change management processes,
- Presentable experience on applications and databases performance tuning.
- Design, coding and debugging applications using Microsoft technologies.
- Software analysis, code analysis,requirements analysis, software review, identification of code metrics,system risk analysis, software reliability analysis.
- Implementation knowledge of localization or globalization.
- Practical knowledge of grey and while box testing strategies.
- Well-polished verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelorís degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience developing enterprise applications in Microsoft technologies