The Content Writer / Editor will play a critical role in defining, creating and editing content in English. This position requires a dynamic, dedicated and creative individual with a proven track record of editing and writing experience.
- Will have to update the blog content on daily basis.
- Develop/write/ edit sustainable content based on business needs and objectives, including Web pages, micro sites, Blogs, banners, and more.
- Ensure quality, consistency and accuracy of site content.
- Play a role in helping to further define and implement the voice, style and tone of web contents.
- Provide input and forward-thinking strategic direction for future site improvements.
- You have to look website as SEO.
- Creativity, dependability, flexibility, creativity.
- Strong attention to detail (you despise types, unclear sentences, poor navigation, broken links, etc.).
- Must be comfortable writing and editing technology-focused content.
- In-depth understanding of grammar, punctuation and English language usage.
- Basic Understanding of online usability and navigation principles and best practices.
- Can work with our SEO team on project.
- During project you need to provide content and keep doing its QA also.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and content management systems desirable, but not necessary.