The iPhone Developer is a seasoned development resource with extensive experience in iPad and iPhone development. The Developer should have knowledge of the latest SDK and insight into the 4.0 version.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Design and Programming.
- Very preferably using Objective-C and having build applications for iPhone or iPad
- Ability to work with product managers to clarify and prune requirements.
- Ability to communicate designs
- Must have a disciplined, methodical, minimalist approach to designing and constructing layered software components that can be embedded within larger frameworks or applications.
- Ability to deliver on time working in a fast paced agile environment.
- Proven ability to take leadership role in projects that span multiple teams.
- Familiar with and experience employing common UI Design Patterns for constrained mobile devices - resulting in smart, simple software.