1. To plan, coordinate, direct, and supervise support services
2. Set goals and target deadlines for the Admin department & staff in coordination with Director(Admin).
3. To forecast necessary level of staffing, and helping Director (Admin) in hiring/exits of administrative personnel.
4. Plan, administer and control budgets for contracts, equipment and supplies.
5. Perform financial tasks such as estimating costs, and preparing and managing budgets in collaboration with Director (Admin).
6. Analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedures or policy changes to improve operations.
7. To get knowledge of law, legal codes, court procedures, precedents, government and local government regulations.
8. Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with all departments of the company and hence coordinate with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
9. Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with government / local government / agencies/companies/organizations and maintaining them over time.
10. To conduct regular sessions of Admin support staff to teach them support procedures.
11. Recommend changes that could improve service and increase operational efficiency.
12. Event management & plan, infrastructure arrangement, dealing with the vendors and making sure that the event is successful.
13. To make sure that food and beverages for the staff is being managed as per policy.
14. Develop direct relationships with all department heads for better understanding.
15. Demonstrates ability to interact and cooperate with all company employees.
16. Any assignment or task assigned to him from the management.