To plan and carry out marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of Display in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Maintain and develop a computerized current customer and prospect database.
- Plan and carry out direct marketing activities
- Respond to and follow up sales inquiries by post,telephone, and personal visits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
- Maintain and report on equipment and software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
- Liaison with the internal activities of telemarketing and research.
- Plan, forecast, report on sales, costs and business performance, according to company requirements.
- Plan and implement advertising and promotional strategy and activities.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies, at all times with staff and customer safety as the uppermost priority.
- Plan and implement Display merchandising,layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Manage selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Manage costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the Display.
- Liaise with external agencies and authorities as necessary (advertising etc).
- Manage, maintain, upkeep of all equipment of Display, fixtures and report as necessary
- Seek and continuously develop knowledge and information about competitor activity, pricing and tactics, and communicate with CEO.