Job Profile:Develop, create, and modify general computer applications software or specialized utility programs. Analyze user needs and develop software solutions. Design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team.
- Must have 3 to 5 years experience in Java and JEE.
- Must have at least 3 years experience in Spring and Hibernate
- Must have good knowledge of OOP.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design system and to obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Modify existing software to correct errors, allow it to adapt to new hardware, or to improve its performance.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Consult with customers about software system design and maintenance.
- Coordinate software system installation and monitor equipment functioning to ensure specifications are met.
- Communicating with clients and third partied outside the organization, representing the organization to customers, the public, government, and other external sources. This information can be exchanged in person, in writing, or by telephone or e-mail.
- Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates; providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Train users to use new or modified equipment.
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate data for analysis of system capabilities and requirements.
Key Competencies Required for the Position:
- Programming -- Writing computer programs for various purposes.
- Engineering and Technology -- Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Systems Analysis -- Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.