Under the supervision of the Livelihood Coordinator, the Program Officer’s primary responsibility will be to support and assist the day-to-day management of Emergency food security and nutrition support to flood affected population.
- Assist in collecting, compiling, organizing and storing the flow of information and files produced within the Emergency food security and livelihood support to flood affected population
- Arrange progress review meetings, as and when necessary; record and disseminate minutes of meetings
- Assist the Livelihood Coordinator in internal and external communication matters, including the development of a sound communication plan
- Update program information and support in developing relevant project documentation, including monthly/quarterly reports, monitoring tools, fact sheets etc.
- Support the Livelihoods Team in drafting concept papers, project proposals, log-frames, work plans, budgets,project reports and reviews, and case studies
- Assist program units in organizing and conducting impact studies, baseline studies, assessments and surveys.
- Maintain and disseminate program schedules,monitoring tools and calendars among the District team.
- Provide administrative and organizational support to Coordinator and Senior Managers in briefing and site visits
- Participate in professional training and development activities as necessary.
- Take minutes of the meetings and report writing
11. Perform other duties as assigned by the Livelihoods Coordinator
--Theoretical and/or practical knowledge of project cycle management
--Experience in report/grant writing;
--Strong English language skills;
--Excellent communication and analytical skills
--Team worker with flexibility;
--Computer skills including MS- Office
--Ability to handle multiple tasks; proven self-initiative and problem solving abilities
Previous experience in Livelihood Programs preferred