1) Set the plan for implementing the quality standards requested for certification of the manufacturing unit
2) To have clear understanding with Branch Manager for ongoing orders, to add his ideas to improve the product quality.
3) To ensure production as per approved samples, accessories.
4) Setting plans for timely execution of production.
5) In case of any problem during production, coming up with solution and for efficient work.
6) To apply wash test of all garments so that we can ship good quality products only.
7) To perform inline and pre-final inspections.
8) To communicate with 3rd party inspection companies for inspection arrangements.
9) To ensure that goods are moving in his presence from factory after final approval on inspection report.
Successful candidate should have a thorough command over English as he/she will be expected to communicate very frequently with parent company officials located in Canada.
Please provide your telephone no as we will be conducting initial interviews through telephone/Skype calls