Under the supervision of the Sr. Cash Transfer Manager, the Cash Transfer Assistants primary responsibility will be to disburse payments to beneficiaries in all cash transfer interventions implemented within the scope of the Emergency Food Security and Nutrition program of the IRC.
1. Check the attendance sheets of trainees and labor involved in Cash-for-Work schemes
2. Verify beneficiaries names and signatures and consistency with CNIC
3. Prepare payment sheets
4. Disburse the payments to the registered beneficiaries as per schedule and amount indicated in the distribution plan.
5. Always make sure to collect signatures or thumb impression of the beneficiaries
6. Submit the requested documentation to Cash Transfer Officers and Finance officer on daily basis, making sure that it is complete and accurate.
7. Ensure implementation of all IRC guidelines with regard to disbursements of payments
8. Submit daily and weekly updates to the Sr. Cash Transfer Manager.
9. Accomplish any other duty assigned by the Sr. Cash Transfer Manager or District Manager
- Accuracy in file keeping
- Ability to work as part of the team
- Honesty and strong commitment to social justice, promoting gender awareness and equality
- Good communicator in English, Urdu and Sindhi good written and oral as well as a good listener.Ability and willingness to travel away from home and stay in the field
Local Candidates preferred