The HR Assistant, assists with the delivery of employee benefits, assists in all areas of recruitment including sourcing, screening applicants, and interviewing candidates, manages personnel files, and assists in the implementation of HR policies and procedures.
1. Assist with all aspects of the administrative process for new hires, staff changes and staff terminations.
2. Complete hire pack with new joiners and send to country office before payroll is processed and follow up with staff on incomplete documents.
3. Work with the H.R Manager on recruitment including sourcing, screening of applicants, scheduling and preparing Change Memos.
4. Assist with ensuring all employees are registered with NJI & EFU LIFE Insurance and EOBI retirement programs.
5. To work closely with management to initiate the Local Recruitment Request process, and advertise in local organizations.
6. Input data in excel spread sheet on joining and develop reports when required.
7. Assists in coordination and delivery of orientation and HR training to staff along with managing and updation of orientation folders.
8. Provides staff with information about terms of employment, benefits, training opportunities, employee rights, personnel and policies and procedures
9. Assist in management of timesheets and timesheet database, ensuring policy compliance.
10. Making personnel files and filing of documents on regular basis and maintain confidentiality of information and changes.
11. Prepare and process the different payments (interns stipend, advertising agency payments and insurance premium payment);
12. Assist with liaising with staff on insurance claims, completing all the necessary employer documentation and maintaining a claim database.13. Perform other duties, as assigned by Supervisor or management.
- Ambitious to develop career in HR.
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Honesty and personal integrity
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Sensible to maintain confidentiality of information and records.
- Written and spoken fluency in English.
- Strong computer skills, and experience with Microsoft Office.
Previous working experience of International NGO / similar set up
Local Candidates Preferred