The Cooks primary responsibility is to prepare meals and snacks for staff.
1. Plan for meals and snacks within given budgets; procure food items at best quality and best price. Account for expenditures, providing supporting valid and authentic receipts.
2. Prepare and serve meals and snacks, as scheduled.
3. Maintain good hygiene and cleanliness in food preparation.
4. Store food properly.
5. Organize and maintain the kitchen, kitchen equipment, cooking utensils and dishes in good, complete and clean order.
6. Participate in professional training and development activities, as needed or requested.
7. The cook will have to work on Saturdays and occasionally on Sundays or as and when required.
8. The cook will be in-charge of the assigned premises, and will keep record of all the visitors to the IRC office.
9. Strengthen rooms and closets and cleans them thoroughly and regularly.
10. Report all necessary maintenance requests timely to the main office administration on given forms for this purpose.
11.Perform other duties, as needed or requested.
Good Health & Personal Hygiene
Demonstrated Cooking Skills
Local candidates are preferred