· Implementation of Livelihood activities in field which will include Livelihood inputs such as Small business, Cash or voucher transfer, Cash for Work. and Agriculture
· Coordination with other thematic coordinators, Field Programme Manager, Livelihoods Manager and Livelihoods Advisor.
· Identify livelihood opportunities and suggest programme development for future.
· Manage, implement, monitor and evaluate projects in the field.
· Managing, improving and maintaining the quality and impact of the programme on the ground.
· Managing the Livelihoods field staff and monitoring the activities in the field.
· Submit required and routine reports.
· Preparing project related narrative, financial and other type of reports.
· Making case studies, presentations and any other task assigned by the management.
· Assist in preparing of projects proposals for different donors.
· Reporting the Programme Manager about the progress of the programmatic activities as well as needs and problem identified with the community through the presentations.
· Exposure visits to the relevant local co-partners for exchanging views and ideas regarding the programmatic activities for learning and capacity building purpose.
· Will attend the routine and required official meetings.
· Provide technical assistance to the field team. Lead, manage and motivate the team, ensuring that they have clear objectives and receive meaningful feedback on their performance.
· Comply with the requirements of Save the Children’s Child Protection Policy to ensure maximum protection for children.
· Other duties as required in line with your skills, experience and role
· Masters in development studies, agriculture or any related discipline.
· Total Work Experience (In Yrs) 4-8 years.
· Sector Experience (In Yrs) 4-5 years. Team work.
· Team Building.
· Computer literacy
· Experienced in emergency livelihoods interventions