This position is for a Senior Software Engineer and will be primarily responsible for design, development and deployment of software and web applications.
Responsibilities include module/code design, implementation, unit and integration testing. The candidate should know how to document user interface requirements. The ability to create functional and technical design specifications for development efforts is essential.
Should be a person with leadership qualities to get things done and work in a team environment.
- Hands-on experience in the development of web applications using Asp.Net, AJAX, JQuery, CSS, Silverlight, and WCF Services, MVP, MVC and Database.
- Working knowledge of Delphi, Mumps/InterSystems Cache DB will be a plus.
- Perform optimization, modifications, and enhancements to ensure application up time and integrity.
- Ideal candidate will understand how to develop object oriented software.
- Plan and execute unit test cases and properly document results. Investigate, analyze and take corrective action on reported defects.
- Escalate issues when necessary.
- Create and maintain documents which describe design, development, logic, coding, unit testing, changes, and corrections.
- Excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills.
- Training and mentoring of junior team members.
- Team lead traits including participation in design, planning, estimations, monitoring, inter/intra team coordination and follow-up.
- Good documentation capabilities. Should be able to produce process based artifacts at required stages of SDLC phases.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and on multiple projects.
- Must be a self-motivated person with a drive for continuous learning and improvement.
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.