The ideal candidate should
- Hold a Bachelor/Masters degree preferably in Computer Sciences
- Have minimum 3-4 years of experience in the “Enterprise Application Development, Support and administration”.
- Responsible for administration, development, customization, support, maintenance and documentation of Enterprise level Applications.
- Responsible for integrating enterprise level applications.
- Develop and maintain web based applications.
- Data Mining, Data Consolidation and Reporting on databases.
- Administration of routine system and database related operations.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance on hardware and software.
- Provide support to the end user and other teams.
- Coordinate with vendor and internal/external teams.
- Interact frequently with customers, identifying their needs, gathering user requirements and propose solutions.
- Transform user requirements into system/functional specifications
- Hands-on experience in development, customization and maintenance of enterprise level applications(HP Service Manager 9, HP Asset Manager 9, HP DDMI, HP Connect-IT, HP NNM ) can be of great advantage.
- Should have excellent database oriented skills (SQL/TSQL; PL/SQL, SQL Server 2008, MS Access 2010)
- Should have command over MS Project, MS Visio and Seagate Crystal Reports.
- Should have sound experience in administration of MS Windows Server 2008, IIS 7 and MS SQL Server 2008.
- Understanding of System Admin Procedures and IT Service Management
- Have good communication and interpersonal skills,
- Have good problem solving, analytics and presentation skills.
- Have sound co-ordination and follow up skills.
- Have the ability to meet deadlines under pressure working conditions on continuing basis
- Be proficient in English
- Team player, dynamic and organized