|DatumSquare is seeking an Enterprise Server Administrator in its data center. We’re looking for people to help make us a leader in our business.
Successful candidates will be able to perform the following duties and meet the associated requirements.
- Recommend, implement and maintain network system components including network servers, storage and software.
- Review, analyze and perform server migrations including applications, Active Directory and associated services.
- Evaluate system outages and problem situations, resolving as required to restore service.
- Work with other IT team members to set direction and implement overall network strategies and technologies.
- Incorporate into the network all new systems and services as they are required.
- Perform support services for all server functions including, email, DHCP, DNS & various server applications.
- Identifies problems and risk areas and be able to advise management of actions required to mitigate their impact.
- Perform server, workstation and related system support duties, upgrading and maintaining as required.
- Support and maintain Microsoft Active Directory, perform system backup duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft MCSE certification.
- 3 to 5 years of experience working with servers.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
- Strong technical knowledge with TCP/IP and addressing, DNS, DHCP and server support.
- Strong customer support abilities.
- Experience with Redhat
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange & Sharepoint.
- Handsome and attractive salary packages and fringe benefits
- Medical coverage
- Multiple monthly, quarterly and yearly bonuses
- The region's best Challenging work environment
- No Late sittings are required
- Training and learning opportunities and technically sound environment with room of growth
- We are an equal opportunity employer and promote a drug free environment.
The ideal candidate must possess Excellent English communication, interpersonal and organizational skills and willing to work from 5:30 PM to 2:00 AM then we are looking for you. Please do apply if you are comfortable with our office timings. Candidates from other cities will be considered only if they are willing to relocate to Islamabad (Datumsquare IT Services is not offering residence facility at the moment).
|Candidate must be proficient and resourceful enough to fill most customer requirements like:
|Network Tools, MCSE, MCT, - Coordinating with other teams to deploy/troubles, - Maintaining the Email accounts and Email Groups, - FTP server maintenance for local/remote servers, - Server side management for Local/Remote Offices, - Setup/maintain FTP synchronizer accounts for cli, Genesis Framework Expert, - Excellent Grammar, Spelling and Punctuation., - Troubleshooting, - Information management, - Organizing and planning, sharePoint Server, Basic computer, Internet search and written communication, Redhat Linux,