|- Positions based at Electrical Engineering Department, KFUPM.
- Responsible for laboratory-based tasks, which include lab experiments, preparing, testing, measuring, recording and analyzing results in Power Systems, Electronics, Control or Communication Systems.
- To provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively whilst adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines.
Desired Candidate Profile
- BS (Four Years) in Electrical Engineering is a must.
- Fresh graduates with previous experience in a similar work are also welcome.
- Ability to learn specific, practical techniques and apply this knowledge to solve technical problems.
- Good hand and eye coordination and the ability to use technical equipment with accuracy.
- Ability to maintain and calibrate technical equipment and good record keeping skills.
- Time management skills in order to work on several different projects at the same time.
- Flexibility in order to work with and provide support for a number of people (e.g. officials within the University sector, students with their research and academics with independent research projects).
- Excellent oral communication skills in order to work effectively with colleagues from all parts of the department and to explain complex techniques to interested parties.
- Experience in providing demonstrations, writing technical reports and ability to work in teams.