The Team Lead Contact Center will be responsible for ensuring compliance to the SLA.The Team Lead Contact Center will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of CROs and ensuring maximum quality is delivered to the client.The Team Lead Contact Center will need to be flexible with reference to shift timings
Team Lead Contact Center will be responsible to oversee the activities in Contact Center during his/her shift to ensure quality performance and smooth operations. A team lead should have a proven ability to manage and lead a team. He/ She should carry the energy, motivation and positive attitude to play an effective and important role.
This potential candidate should have strong communication skills and have a proven ability to deliver information and satisfy agents and client needs effectively and efficiently. The energy, motivation and positive attitude to play an effective and important role in a dynamic, growing technology based company
Principal Accountabilities/ Responsibilities:
- Lead a team of CROs for contact center project
- To communicate the company and client vision, purpose, core values to employees.
- Help CROs to receive / deliver client products and services information in a positive and effective way
- Resolve agents, client and customers issues.
- Conduct performance reviews and team meetings.
- Handle escalated queries of customers and employees
- Perform the work of agents during peak periods.
- Coordinate with support departments for smooth operations
- To resolve employees grievances andto motivate them to meet company goals
- To create a sense of ownership among the employees and to ensure a continuous personality and professional development of the team members
- Timely Reporting
- Achieve and exceed defined KPIs
- Ensuring that proper procedure of feedback are being followed
- Coordinating and conducting sessions with all CROs to ensure that proper feedback and inputs are given
- Evaluating team(s) performance on Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis
- To improve team working and facilitate the communication in the team members.
- To ensure that highest level of quality customer care is delivered and all problem incidences are reported and highlighted.
- To have adequate product knowledge for transmission to team in order to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- To be able to create a professional environment in the contact center.
- Ensure compliance with all company / client policies, procedures and practices.
- Positive Attitude, goal oriented and team player.
- Other tasks as assigned.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Ensuring compliance to the Service Level Agreements
- Should be able to achieve team targets as assigned
- Goal-oriented, determined and high-achiever
1. Physically fit and healthy
2. Outgoing and friendly personality
3. Above average computer literacy
4. Good typing speed and know how to use short-cut keys in computer
5. With good customer service orientation
6. Skilled & motivated
7. Proficient and Articulate in Sinhala language (Excellent accent, Diction, Grammar, Sentence structures)
8. Spontaneous in his / her responses
9. Goal-oriented, determined and high-achiever (personal history of success)
11. Should be willing to work for extended hours
12. Customer service or call center experience will be preferred
|Candidate must be proficient and resourceful enough to fill most customer requirements like:
|3. Must have patience and anger management skills., Strong leadership skills. Excellent communication, Strong multitasking skills, Leadership & Team Building Skills, Motivational Skills,