Summary of Position:
Responsible for achieving organizationís objectives with respect to the particular Restaurant. Oversee and coordinate planning, organizing and training necessary to achieve stated objectives in sales, brand image, employee and customer satisfaction, food quality, cleanliness and sanitation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand completely all policies, procedures, standards, specifications, guidelines and training programs.
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly and courteous service at all times.
- Achieve company objectives in sales, service, quality, appearance of facility and sanitation and cleanliness through training of employees and creating a positive, productive working environment.
- Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Continually strive to develop staff in all areas of professional development.
- Prepare all required paperwork, including checklists, reports and schedules in an organized and timely manner.
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the companyís preventative maintenance programs.
- Ensure that all products are received in correct unit count and condition and deliveries are performed in accordance with the companyís receiving policies and procedures.
- Be knowledgeable of company policies regarding personnel and administer prompt, fair and consistent corrective action for any and all violations of company policies, rules and procedures.
- Fully understand and comply with all local and federal government regulations that pertain to health, safety and labor requirements of the company, employees and guests.