Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle and Monitor the activities related to T&D in the area of staff training and management development/ staff capability improvement activities to support achievement of business objectives.
- Design and implementation and Control of an orientation system for all new employees in order to provide them an introductory insight about the organization and its operations
- Offer specific training programs to help employees maintain or improve job skills.
- Monitor, evaluate and record training activities and program effectiveness.
- Attend meetings and seminars to obtain information for use in training programs, or to inform management of training program status.
- Devise programs to develop executive potential among employees in different-level positions.
- Devise individual learning plans.
- Produce training materials for in-house training sessions.
- Develop testing and evaluation procedures.
- Ensure compliance with all company policies, procedures and practices.
- Maintain and up-date all records and database of employees including trainings attendance, feedback and evaluations and submit reports to management at regular intervals.
Eligibility Criteria (qualification, experience and skills required):
- The ability and confidence to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Possess good interpersonal skills, e.g. tact, sensitivity, ability to listen, to be assertive at times.
- Ability to work with deadlines and targets and to prioritize tasks under pressure.
- The ability to work quickly, flexibly, effectively and positively in response to requests made at short notice.
- Flexible and adaptable, comfortable with juggling a range of tasks in a fast-moving environment.
- Pro-active, ability to work under own initiative without direction.
- The ability to prioritize and organize own workload in an effective and accurate manner.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
- Good organizational skills and able to pay attention to detail
- The ability to contribute to and work effectively within a team environment.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint, Explorer and Excel.
- Willing to take on additional tasks as required and learn new skills
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality.