1. Compilation in a timely manner of data collected for data entry from BHUs, RHCs and civil hospitals regarding family planning and PAC services to be entered into database.
2. Analyze collected data and convert it into value added information according to project indicators.
3. Review and refine data collection and verification processes and procedures to ensure that all desirable elements of data are captured by the system.
4. Review and analyze data to graphically present utilization trends based on monitoring indicators.
5. Review and Analyze FP items consumption, stock in hand and prepare for the next supplies order based on the needs.
6. Work in coordination with other two components namely health services and community mobilization
7. Produce reports for specific needs aimed at enhancing efficiency, effectiveness and reliability of the decision making protocols.
8. Provides support to report writing on data on monthly basis9. Perform other relevant tasks as required in support of processes for strengthening data analysis.
- Excellent knowledge and hands on experience in Excel.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a time-sensitive environment and in meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to take initiative and to be flexible depending on changing priorities and deadlines.
- Proficiency in English, including speaking, writing, and reading.
- Willing to travel to the field sites.
- Experience of working in medical reporting will be an added.
- Working experience with International NGOs or similar set-up.