The Senior SQA Engineer will be responsible for all aspects of system QA along with scheduling, load balancing, prioritizing tasks & deliverables for critical software checkpoints and milestones.
Essential Job Functions:
Coordinate regression, integration, performance, load, and automated testing.
- Responsible for client liaison and management.
- Prepare testing plans, procedures and detailed test documents.
- Overall executive responsibilities for team progress and coordination.
- Recommend completion / otherwise for the product for acceptance at the completion of the test phase.
- Assess product quality at various stages of the SDLC and test and approve the final product as specified in the test plan, test cases and acceptance criterion.
- Representative of management for audits.
- Ensure the highest level of continuous testing improvements through process analysis and automation and establishing quality standards.