Case Initiator is the nontechnical first point of contact in support. Candidate is required to possess high level communication skills in English (written and verbal). Desirably candidate is experienced in customer service, Call Center and is able to understand and converse with U.S customers.
Primary Job Functions:
- Will be the first point of Contact for Customer/Evaluator in Support
- Get the information on following depending upon the mode of contact (e.g. Contact person name is not required if the mode of contact is email or from Online forum):
- Company Name
- Contact Person Name, Email and Telephone
- Maintenance Level
- Preferred mode of Contact from the Support Engineer (Email, phone or Live Meeting):
- Will verify the Maintenance Status for the customer
- Create a Case in CRM and assign applicable Severity level
- Collect Environment information, make the data Entry in Customer Environment Database
- Assign the case to the applicable tier based upon the Maintenance Level and Severity Level of the Case
- Send an internal email to the Support engineer to whom case is assigned and provide the details
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
2+ years experience where the candidate had been conversing with foreign customers desirably U.S based customers.
No specific requirement
Work Timing: 7 pm - 3 am
Reporting: Reports to the Manager of Technical Support