A well reputed and growing department store chain is looking for a dynamic and a dedicated Senior Human Resource Manager to fill its senior ranks.
The ideal candidate must have an MBA in HR from a reputed local or a foreign university and requires an experience of 5 to 7 years preferably in the same industry.
He/She will be responsible for handling the following tasks:
- To analyze the existing man power structure and skills, the needs and carry out the necessary hiring tasks on a regular basis. Talent acquisition and retention.
- To formulate and implement HR policies and procedures and eventually develop and HR manual.
- To regularly communicate with all levels of staff and management to convey company policies and procedures from time to time.
- Development of Organogram and Job descriptions.
- To identify training needs in different departments of the company and formulate a training and development strategy.
- Management of employee compensation and benefits.
- Performance management.
- Management and coordination of increments, promotions and transfers.
- To formulate a man power budget and achieve necessary authorization.