Participates in the design of web-based classic and mobile application architecture, providing functional and technical expertise for enhancements as well as the maintenance of existing applications.Develops new applications utilizing .NET framework that support the Companys critical business operations.
A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field along with five to seven years of solid hands-on experience, with .NET Application development, ASP .NET, XML, Web Services, API, Mobile Web, SQL, and VB .NET. Experience with Reporting software such as Crystal Reports is a plus. Experience with IBM iSeries RPG is a plus. Solid knowledge of Windows development environment, familiarity with full product development life cycle, strong communication skills, ability to work in a team environment and work with little supervision. Must have strong analytical and technical skills to understand, define, research, and resolve everyday support problems and issues. Must be self motivated and possess the ability to meet critical deadlines. Must have the ability to work independently, but will rely on strong communication skills to interact with existing staff.
Essential Job Functions
- Analyzes, designs, codes, tests and implements web application programs that meet functional design requirements and user needs.
- Ensures maintenance of system and program documentation and that current IS Standards are utilized.
- Provides support for problem solving on assigned business production systems.
- Prepares system and program documentation.
- Maintains and acquires effective state-of-the-art technical skills and apply to solving business problems.
- Provides production support and maintenance to production business systems within assigned area.
- Maintains effective communications with all departmental personnel.
- Acts as the Technical team lead for the web applications team.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- must have knowledge and experience of Google Apps for web sites developments.
- Microsoft SQL Server programming and administration.
- Object-Oriented design, UML and multi-tiered architecture.
- Extensive experience with .Net framework w/ASP.NET and VB.NET.
- Microsoft .Visual Studio NET 2003/2005 environment.
- XML and XLS development.
- Experience with Mobile Web, API and Web Service Development.
- Knowledge of RPG, C# and Java.