LN Technologies a Microsoft Certified Partner is a Software house. We are currently experiencing fast growth and in the process of expanding our current work force. We require Senior Software Engineers having 4+ years of experience working with .NET technology and tools specially ASP.NET, SQL Server, WCF, etc.Must have working experience of SDLC and OOPs along with implementation of design patterns and worked on a structured framework.
Incumbent must have at least 4 years of experience in designing / building highly automated web-based enterprise class applications.
- Should have strong communication skills and a proven track record for developing quality software products
- Should have extremely good knowledge on SDLC processes
- Should posses sound knowledge on IT Application architecture, Design methodologies across multiple platforms
- Should have good grip on non-functional areas like performance, scalability studies, human interaction
- Should have clarity on what business wants and ability to transform wants to results
- Should have excellent Coding skills and Data modeling skills
- Should have Critical reasoning skills, Decision making skills
- Should have inter modular interaction and necessary middle ware skills for distributed components
- Should have Working experience with a structured software development life cycle and software test practices on medium to large projects
- Should have Strong Working knowledge of developer tools technologies including Languages like C# and VB .Net and the .NET Framework, complex XML Schema, HTML, and Java script.
- Ability to understand and modify the configuration of web services and other applications
- Should have Strong working knowledge of SOL Server 2005, Strong SOL Scripts writing skills, Stored Procedures, SOL Batch Jobs, SOL DTS Packages, and SOL back-end
- Should be Highly motivated and self-driven
- Should be Experienced with working in a team of 10+ staff