- Develop and implement Projects monitoring,evaluation, accountability and learning strategies
- Coordinate preparation of monthly HMIS report and prepare assigned schedules.
- Review monthly HMIS report.
- Supervise and check data entry into the System
- Review, and prepare re-class if necessary,monitoring reports to ensure that the data is in line with donors, SC requirements.
- Prepare MIS reports in project
- Assist in development of pre and post evaluations of DMHTs capacity building trainings on HMIS and LMIS.
- Quarterly effort report, review and reconciliation.
- Identify the coverage gap between SC and Health department under JSDF program
- Training and capacity building of support staff
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master in public health or Master in Social Sciences with
- Five years experience of Managing MNCH project
- Demonstrated 3-4years of overall experience; and a minimum of 2-3 years experience of MNCH related HMIS