|We are looking for an IT coordinator for ERP coordination/IT coordination. Our ERP domain is Poultry business. The candidate should be able to visit other cities if needed and to assess all the software and hardware needs of the employees in our organization.
- To take care of all the technological needs of the office so that the staff is able to utilize the IT equipment to enhance their productivity.
- Interact with end-users for both project definition and on-going support.
- Defining business logic and work processes with the end-users.
- Developing functional/technical specifications from the business specifications.
-Involve at all stages of the software life-cycle (Gathering requirements, analysis, design, development, implementing and testing)
-Applying communication, interpersonal, technical and planning skills will be required on a daily basis
-To perform day to day routine tasks
-To respond to staff queries/problems promptly and in as helpful and friendly a manner as possible and within limits imposed by established benchmarks. i.e provide end user support
-Assist is Network and Systems Administration
- To implement Backup plans
- Further improve QoS by strengthening human power.
Knowledge and experience required
- Rea lworld full life-cycle business software development experience of 2-3years.
- Experience on CASE tools is plus and familiar with project management tools (CPM, MS Project, etc)
- A propensity to pay close attention to detail, anticipate needs and work well with end-users.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and clarify requirements with end-users
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A clear tendency to be self-reliant on technical issue resolution.
|Workflows, Knowledge of MS Project, Content Writing Skills, PHP / MySQL, Effective communication skills, Effective documentation, Ability to Motivate Teams and Groups,