EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY FOR STATISTICAL ANALYST
PROTEGE GLOBAL is one of the fastest growing solution providers company with the mission to create/ provide Software solutions and to develop new strategies in every business field.
Vacancies available in, Islamabad office
Offering Competitive salary package
- A Statistical Analyst is a job title for an employee or business intelligence (BI) consultant who excels at analyzing data, particularly large amounts of data, to help a business gain a competitive edge
- Must be able to derive meaning from big data, especially the voluminous amount of structured, unstructured and semi-structured data that a large enterprise produces.
- Must possess a combination of analytic, machine learning, data mining,mathematical and statistical skills.
- Experience with algorithms and coding preferred.
- Must have the ability to explain the significance of data in a way that can be easily understood by others.
- Thinking strategically about uses of data and how data use interacts with data design
- Designing and implementing statistical data quality procedures around new data sources
- Performing data studies and data discovery around new data sources or new uses for existing data sources
- Implementing and handing off data checking and updating procedures
- Performing statistical analyses with existing data sets.
- Visualizing and reporting data findings creatively in a variety of formats
- Recommend and implement methodologies from statistics and computational science to answer research questions and synthesize insights that achieve business objectives
Qualification, Experience and other Skill Sets:-
- Hold Masters Degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. mathematics, statistics).
- Able to demonstrate advanced analytical skills with particular knowledge and understanding of the following areas: Statistical modeling (GLM, time series, machine learning), statistical programming languages (SAS,SPSS,R)
- Scientific visualization
- Minimum Experience of 5 years
- Good in number and calculations
- Strong problem solving skills a must.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in data visualization/reporting tools
- Thinks strategically about data design