Job responsibilities include:
Identifying and gathering the business needs of the clients to help determine solutions to business problems and then converting the requirements in to business and technical documents using standard UML notations. Moreover he is also responsible of facilitating a communication channel between end users and development/testing team to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction.
- Consults with users to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements
- To write functional requirements specification for new functionality and modules, understand the impact a change might have on the product/program.
- Provide detailed business requirements specification for developers, develop; co-ordinate and implement plans to test business and functional processes and quality assurance testing.
- You will assist with sales demos, consult with customers and sales to analyze and understand functional requirements, objectives and desired features.
- Define improvement opportunities in line with initiatives, financially quantify,and raise strategic recommendations on how to reduce losses
Ensure timely production of outputs to previously agreed timescales, including status reports
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Research Oriented
- Excellent analytical, data modeling and solving complex problems skills
- Good Documentation and presentation skills
- Good understanding of SDLC, OOAD, UML.
- Good knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Ability to write and present effective product materials
- Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures for analyzing business processes