|Main Purpose of Job
The Finance & Operations Assistant based in Tando Mohammad Khan District of Sindh would be expected to provide Finance/Admin/Logistics/ HR support to TMK field office. Following this, he/she is to follow QC systems and operational procedures; mainly related to program support.Major Tasks
As part of the Program Unit and under the direct supervision of the Admin/Finance Officer, the incumbent of the post will have the following responsibilities:
- To assist the programme in carrying out all Logistics functions: procurement, warehousing, transport and supply management.
- Responsible to fulfill purchase requisitions and complete the procurement process according to procurement policy.
- Ensure that all the leaves are properly recorded and are in accordance to the time sheets submitted.
- Keep the data up to date regarding employees OPD and hospitalization.
- Maintain all financial systems for the office and ensure full compliance with QC financial Procedures.
- Withdrawals from bank, transferring of fund to field office.
- Supporting in preparation of monthly financial report of office & giving report to finance officer.
- Record and monitor all bank and cash transactions in financial data base.
- Maintaining of all project variance report.
- Proper stock storage movement in & out and keep the record updated.
- Help in to implement procurement process of items based on authorized requisitions.
- Regular checks are carried out on price comparisons and assist logistics officer that materials/items costs are monitored effectively.
- Any other task assigned by supervisor
The post is based in TMK;
- Must be well groomed and having a pleasant personality,
- Must operate a decent dress code,
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Responsible, Adaptable & Flexible
- Good planning & prioritizing skills
Qualifications and Competencies
- Masters Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- 1-2 years experience in similar capacity preferably with a reputable INGO
- Must be well versant with local language, tradition and culture
- Willingness to undertake extensive traveling.
- Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
- Excellent Communication skills in English, Urdu and Local Language
|Candidate must be proficient and resourceful enough to fill most customer requirements like:
|Courteous,Responsible ,Integrity ,Punctual ,Trustw,