- Position is responsible for recruitment related operations of relevant departments and also for developing and implementing strategy to effectively identify and recruit candidates to full fill company needs.
- Develop, coordinate and implement selection and recruitment related policies and procedures.
- Administer overall recruitment and selection operations by meeting the staff requirements in terms of quality and time consciousness manner.
- Taking care of staff requirements of departments and provide quality resources to full fill vacant positions.
- Advertise, screen, and take test and interviews of candidates to match vacant positions.
- Coordinate with placement officers of top tier universities to build positive image of company to attract fresh candidates.
- As per the company needs, design and assist in designing new policies and projects such as internship policy, management trainee programme etc.
- Manage and maintain Organizational chart, Headcount reports and turnover data.
- Prepare reports on the activities of recruitment team and submit to management on monthly basis.
- To develop and update selection and recruitment related forms which are user friendly and easy to understand.
- Assist the Manager Recruitment in developing the recruitment budget and setting targets for the recruitment team.
- Qualifications and Experience:
- Masters degree in management studies preferably in HRM from a recognised institution
- Minimum of two years of experience with primary responsibilities of SR administration and processing
Functional skills and knowledge areas:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written and able to communicate effectively with all tiers of organization
- Good interpersonal skills i-e, adaptability, attention to details, assertiveness etc.
- Proactive, go-getter and innovative approach
- Highly flexible work style and ability to prioritize tasks
- Willing to travel as per the recruitment needs