· Monitor and control all Construction / Engineering programme activities including technical support and quality assurance, through effective programme planning within the parameters of yearly budget, long term strategic plans, policies and procedures duly approved by the Board.
· Coordinate and maintain better associations with donor agencies, Jamati/Non-Jamati institutions, government agencies and other stakeholders.
· Coordinate with Programme/ Project Managers in preparing technical proposals, project specifications, product designs, detailed plans, BoQs of technical activities of programmes/projects.
· Update the organization with new technical solutions, improvements, innovations and products which are relevant to the programmes.
· Responsible for strategic planning of programmes and using evidence-based advocacy from research & project findings to the stakeholders on national and regional development strategy.
· Ensure timely delivery of construction activity and engineering programmes and preparation of project specifications.Ensure compliance to engineering design standards as well as quality assurance during implementation for all technical matters, where the responsibility is not explicitly transferred to others.