Position PurposeTelenor Shared Services (TSS) is the service provider of Finance, Accounting and IT/ERP Solutions as well as HR (Payroll and Benefits) Administration. It has over 200 professionals servicing more than 90 clients. As service provider, TSS helps companies handle their day-to-day, non-core and repetitive processes and operations so they can focus their energies and resources on strategic initiatives that give them competitive edge. TSS is currently running a Global ERP program, which purpose is to roll out a global ERP platform to all Telenor Business Units and deliver services from a global production center. Global ERP will be delivered on Oracle E-Business Suite which is Telenor Groups single instance ERP platform.
- We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated individual with background in middleware and integrations who can be part of a strong development team providing services to business units in the Telenor Group. The development expert will take part in Oracle Middleware development and integrations in TSS, in close interaction with group units and business units.
- The candidate will be an experienced person with a technical background, preferably from Oracle E-Business Suite (11i/R12) and Oracle SOA technologies.
Education & Professional Qualification
- Degree(s)/Major(s):Bachelors in IT/Comp. Science / Masters in IT/Comp. Science
- Certification(s): Oracle Certified Professional (Developer track), Oracle SOA Suite 11g (Preferred), ITIL v3 Foundation Certified (Preferred)
Functional Skills/ Knowledge Areas
- Analyze, design, develop and deploy integration modules
- Develop and maintain new and existing functionalities and the related documentation
- Provide and support the business with knowledge and estimates around development of middleware solutions
- Participate in projects as subject matter expert on integrations
- Develop customized reports using Oracle tools (Report Builder, Discoverer, XML Publisher)
- Good command on technical side of Oracle E-Business Suite (11i/R12)
- At least two Oracle full cycle implementations with primary role as technical consultant in Supply Chain or Financials or HRMS modules
- Knowledge of Oracle Fusion Middleware Platform and relevant components (BPEL, OSB etc)
- Proven experience of developing integrations and SOA solutions.
- Knowledge of Architecture (AIA) Framework 2.3 / 2.5 or higher (preferred)
- Demonstrated J2EE and hands on experience in developing and deploying Web Services (preferred).
- Should have worked in Oracle JDeveloper 10/11g
- Proactively work to suggest and implement improvement measures
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Task oriented with focus on deliverables
- Innovative with an analytical mindset
- Capable of meeting deadlines while ensuring quality
- Should be able to handle heavy work load effectively and efficiently
- Be able to work under pressure in a challenging environment
- Ability to travel frequently and over extended periods
- Fluency in English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in multicultural environment