1. Analyzes and understands the requirements of RFPs, RFQs, RFI, Task Orders, and Sources Sought Notices, planning and crafting responses that adequately meet and address these
2. Writes and edits proposal for readability, consistency, and appropriate tone describing company capabilities, management approach, and/or past performance
3. Collaborates with Subject Matter Experts and corporate personnel, developing and writing technical and management content for responses which are compliant with the proposal requests
4. Analyzes data to ensure relevancy of past performance materials to current requirements
5. Coordinates all information in format requested in RFP and according to Company standards.
6. Edits and proofreads proposal and other related materials to ensure accuracy, clarity, readability, consistency with company guidelines and standards
7. Collaborates with Corporate Leadership to develop proposal strategy, identify potential areas of improvement, solutions, and themes that support the win strategy
8. Meets proposal deadlines by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, and approval
9. Deliver completed written proposal responses to the proposal manager against agreed RFP deadlines, escalating issues as required.
10. Preparing tender documents, proposal for research and consulting work.
11. Ability to travel to project sites in provinces.