1. Monitoring visits, planning of USAID Program and regularly reporting.
2. Sharing outcomes of each visit with DGM Health Services.
3. Compiling Periodic Progress on Project performance as per agreed an initially developed format; conducting reviews with the concerned project team and reviewing future line of action.
4. Conducting regular Clinic scans, random spot checks to monitor the compliance of medical procedures, policies and operations manual at USAID funded project of MSS in Pakistan.
5. Identifying, developing and suggesting any research need for the MSS required for the effective implementation of USAID project.
6. Representing the USAID project in meetings/seminars on monitoring and evaluation related program issues.
7. Emergency follow-up visit to diagnose clients and submit report.
8. Suggest the relevant staff to take corrective and preventive actions against the non-conformities found.
9. Recommend trainings to USAID Project’s staff for the smooth implementation of ISO 9002 standard and quality of service delivery in line with USAID rules and regulations.
10. Accompany the external quality auditors and facing the certification and surveillance audits at the MSS’s USAID project.
11. Preparing for the technical aspect of corrective action plan submitted to certification body as and when required and follow-up.
12. Developing and reviewing all protocols, manual, formats, policies and suggest improvement regarding the quality and monitoring.
MDT:1. Coordinating with operations / regional / project managers regarding all the issues related to the medical aspect of service delivery at the projects.2. Working closely with DSAID Project’s team and DGM Health Services to guide and supervise the smooth implementation of technical policies in line with USAID rules and regulations
3. Developing teamwork and motivating project staff for achieving and maintaining ISO 9002 certification, quality of services and standardization of correct practices.
4. Preparing and submitting work plan and monthly reports to DGM Health Services as per requirement.
5. Advising and assisting the project staff in handling any emergency.
6. Ensuring the availability as a resource person for any technical guidance required by the service providers at the project.
7. Updating the management on technical aspect of QMS activities and performance.
8. Suggesting measures to USAID project’s staff / DGM Health Services for the improvement in the quality of service delivery and to create a healthy environment at the project in line with USAID rules and regulations.
9. Contributing to gender policy formulation, its implementation, monitoring & evaluation compliance with USAID requirement.
Developing and reviewing all technical procedures, protocols, manual and formats time to time and recommend improvements.
1. Conducting regular internal audits and clinic scans to monitor the compliance of medical procedures, policies and operations manual at USAID funded project of MSS in Pakistan.2. Advising the relevant staff to take corrective and preventive actions against the non-conformities found.
3. Conducting follows up and special audits as and when required.Training:
1. Conducting regular refresher training for USAID funded project’s staff for the smooth implementation of ISO 9002 standard and quality of service delivery in line with USAID rules and regulations.
2. Conducting orientation technical training for the new staff members.
3. Assisting the DGM Health Services in technical aspect of corrective action plan submitted to certification body as and when required.
Any other related reasonable duties assigned by the management.