The nature of work includes but not limited to :
1. Working closely with departments, assisting line managers to understand and implement policies and SOPs;
2. Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
3. Recruiting staff - this includes receiving and checking application forms, short-listing, conduct IQ testes and checking, interview scheduling and documentation of selected candidates for approvals.
4. Listening to grievances and suggesting disciplinary procedures in accordance of prevailing laws of Pakistan and company policies;
5. Implementing HR Expert Functions strategies.
6. Planning and sometimes delivering training, including inductions for new staff;
7. HRMS(SAP) reporting on a monthly basis and presenting the same to the Management periodically, monitoring and analyzing the staff movement within MPD and suggesting measures to control labor turnover.
8. Build relationship with the labor, social security and third party service providers.
9. Maintaining employee records and updating the same on a regular basis
10.Responsible for maintaining monthly payroll, tax calculations and other similar activities
11. Responsible for maintaining good working relations with suppliers and vendors to get the things done efficiently and effectively.
12. Responsible for maintaining insurance records related to employees and company's assets
13. Responsible for monitoring surveillance system and maintaining inventory stocks.
14. Responsible for properly maintaining the files of all Admin related records for smooth operations of department