Distribution Center Manager (Contracts/Purchasing; Distributions and Logistics; FMCG; Telecommunications; Warehousing).
- Overall responsibility of Inventory of goods in the store
- Responsible for Reflect company values and principles in daily interaction with customers, employees, colleagues and management.
- Manage an efficient and cost effective operation of warehousing facilities.
- Manage inbound activities related to the receipt and storage of goods, inventory management, warehouse productivity and customer relations and interaction with other department.
- Support outbound activities related to order filing, stock replenishment, and shipping.
- Run operation within given budget
- Ensure periodic equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Administer overall inventory accuracy, productivity, programs to ensure customer requirements are met
- Implement safety, security & housekeeping programs. (Ensure all company policies and procedures are adhered to, including warehouse / product security.)
- Supervises, schedules, and trains personnel in the warehouse on ongoing basis.
- Manage inventory quality and accuracy assurance program through cycle counts.
- Monitor inventory flow through system - especially expedite and develop stock location and order picking strategies to optimize work flow, space utilization, and labor productivity in warehouse.
- Achieve store KPIs as targeted