Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for developing and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. Evaluates customer research, market conditions, competitor data and implements marketing plan changes as needed. Oversees all marketing, advertising and promotional staff and activities.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team.
- Plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition
- Develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
This job description echoes the principal responsibilities of the position and identifies the level of accountability the incumbent will be required to work. In the interests of effectual performance, the assigned tasks may be reviewed at some stage according to needs and circumstances. Such a change will be conceded after consultation with the incumbent.