Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for all sales activities assigned. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas
- Manage and be the main point of contact for existing clients
- Aggressively drive clients to maximize sales best practices
- Manage sales orders and provide status to clients and his manager
- Communicate clients on new products and service offerings
- Work with marketing to drive programs and events to extend the relationships to new prospects
- Keeping abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Preparing written presentations and reports to update market situation
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned
- Identify and resolve client concerns
This job description echoes the principal responsibilities of the position and identifies the level of accountability the incumbent will be required to work. In the interests of effectual performance, the assigned tasks may be reviewed at some stage according to needs and circumstances. Such a change will be conceded after consultation with the incumbent.