This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Posted 3 days ago 4201 views
PKR. 50,000 - 60,000/Month
The Project Officer shall be responsible for:
- Advising the project team in WASH & FSL project activities, in broad coordination with other sectors
- Ensuring quality and integrity of implementation, including adherence to technical guidelines, administrative systems, and established deadlines
- Identifying and addressing staff capacity building opportunities
- Evaluating the relevance and appropriateness of current and future programming in relation to water, sanitation and hygiene promotion and food security livelihood in the local context
- Advising on mainstreaming gender, disability, old age, protection, and DRR in project and program activities
- Assisting in the preparation of the WASH & FSL proposals and concept notes
- Preparing the activity plan and quality control of project activities
- Analysing the baseline study data to determine the underlining needs of the beneficiaries
- Undertaking staff capacity building in project sectors and activities
- Contributing to contingency planning for possible WASH & FSL emergency response if required
- Contributing to the preparation of internal and external reports for the NGO and donors, including expenditure plans and situation reports (SitReps)
- Develop team capacity at both the individual and group level by organising/ facilitating trainings internally or through specialist agencies / individuals.
- Work proactively to ensure that the projects are responsive and relevant to community needs.
- Project reporting and activities follow up.
First Shift (Day)
3 Years - 3 Years
Oct 08, 2016
Sep 23, 2016
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!