This employer is no longer accepting CVs for this job, it has been deactivated by the company's administrator.
This job is saved successfully. You can access it later from Saved Jobs
Error occurred while saving job, please try again
Show fewer details
Read full job description
Purchase Manager- Female
Posted Sep 11, 2012 1 views
- Analyze market and delivery systems in order to assess present and future material availability.
- Control purchasing department budgets.
- Direct and coordinate activities of personnel engaged in buying and storing materials, equipment, machinery, and supplies.
- Prepare reports regarding market conditions and merchandise costs.
- Resolve vendor or contractor grievances, and claim
- Review purchase order claims and contracts for conformance to company policy.
- Review, evaluate, and approve specifications for issuing and awarding bids.
- Maintain records of goods ordered and received
- Prepare and process requisitions and purchase orders for supplies and equipment.
Motivated with positive attitude, Able to manage high pressure, Ability to prioritize and coordinate, Highly selfmotivated and enthusiastic, Ability to interact with Management
Oct 11, 2012
Sep 11, 2012
What is your Competitive Advantage?
Try Rozee Premium
Get quick competitive analysis and professional insights about yourself
Talk to our expert team of counsellors to improve your Alpha!