Quest Children's Club is looking for a passionate and self-motivated Professional Development Manager for its center in Islamabad.
The candidate shall:
1. Establish and promote high standards and expectations for performance and responsibility by fostering an environment that inspires children, their families, and staff to flourish.
2. Create positive partnerships with families by serving as a resource and responding to questions and concerns. Provide an excellent on boarding experience for new members and families.
3. Manage, evaluate and supervise effective and clear procedures for the operation and functioning of the center consistent with the values and goals of the center. This includes educational programs, creative art and craft activities, various fitness activities etc., to ensure a safe and orderly climate;
4. Establish quarterly master schedule for programs, ensuring ample learning experiences for students consistent with the center philosophy and mission statement
5. Drive creation and improvement of Children's Professional Development Plans and their evaluation on a regular basis. Incorporate the use of a variety of instructional strategies and materials consistent with research on a child's learning, growth and development.
6. Assist sales and marketing staff with establishing and maintaining on-going marketing efforts.
7. Actively lead teaching staff to effectively accomplish center targets, objectives, and goals. Help team members grow professionally.
To apply for this job please send you latest CV